Bodyworks Studio

woensdag 17 augustus 2011

Reinventing yourself

I've been in the business of bodywork for quite a while now. Recently my whole life underwent a boost on many levels. I realized that it had become easy to fall into the trap of running on autopilot. Not that this means that you give less, or that you are less alert or invested in what you do by any means. But it just sort of creeps up on you. So with the help of my nearest and dearest I am going to revamp my website (will let you know when it is ready!), take a close look at my information folder and start coming out of the stone age and starting to properly use social media and other tools to show the world I'm available and still going strong. I'm pretty sure it will be great fun. I also decided to dip into the world of Groupon and see what it would mean to put my name out there through that medium as well. It's been interesting to say the least. But what warms my heart the most is that this last week it has not brought me shoppers looking for a cheap deal, but really truly wonderful people, mostly very open and definitely walking a very spiritual path. All at their own pace. It was quite an eye-opener for me. And I'm just really excited to be sharing the wonderful benefits of Shiatsu with a whole new generation of clients.
So although re-inventing yourself is at times time and energy consuming, it brings so much. Just like I believe the body works (when properly used) I now also believe that renewing the place where I depart from as a professional also works. It all works! So here I am: taking control of the wheel again.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten